Sunday, January 27, 2008

25 Jan 08
went out wif my sis to buy new year clothes.. bought quite a lot but still not enough.. going to buy some more next fri. hahaha..

went home straigh after sch to change. this time round we need 3 hour plus 4 to prepare. so long man. LOLx.
jus to make up took me 2 hours plus le. LOLx..26 Jan 08
went out wif vinsion n frens. they wan to buy new years clothes.
i wanted to buy sth. but too big for me.. only gt 1 size.. haiz.. I WAN IT!!!!!!!
we meet 6pm. n leave town around 10.
yesterday i was so sian donno y. i feel like like go out a while only. n i think is bcos i nv buy anything for myself ba.. so they decide not to go home so early. n decide to watch movie at tampines mall. we watch The House. haha.
hmm. can say not very nice la.. not very scary also. haha..

tml sch again. sian!!!!! don feel like going.. haiz..

update soon!!!!

yayi_jasleen

No comments: