Monday, February 25, 2008

today went for my driving test.. n i pass lei..
ya..u nv see wrongly.. is PASS.. i was dam happy. hahaha..
aomemore SOMEONE treat me today.. even more happy... =]

went simpang bedok to have my dinner wif zee n michelle..
wait for michelle for like.. 1 hours plus.

i was dam hungry already..
but she treat me eat ice cream after dinner.
so i forgive her.. hahahahahahaa


we went to the so call park. sit sit.. chit chat n play psp..
play until my psp no batt.. lol.. den they went home..

i am happy today.

cos of my driving n of course both of U pei me eat dinner n share my happiness..thanks ar..

but i am a bit angry to heard from michelle tat.. THEY watch 'L change the world' already.
promise me de. but in the end..

nvm forget it.. not important....

ok.. last week for me to rush finish my project. after this week.. i will be free le.. hahaha

update soon..

No comments: