Saturday, August 16, 2008

sorry. lazy to edit pic. so no pic. hahaha.
next post ba.

tis week is a happy week.
cos dear gt 3 days mc.
so we can meet everyday. but weekdays only a while cos i need to work in the afternoon.
today we went holland for my mani-pedicure n his foot massage.
first time go holland lei. like mountain turtle la. hahaha
have bread n egg for my breakfast n holland.

after tat head back to my house.
dam tired.
have lunch n watch movie at com.

time pass dam fast.
his mc n weekend over.
he have to book in tml le. sian.
think tat i have to work on monday den sian. haiz.


miss u much lei dear.
although u r jus right beside me but i still miss u much.
haiz.
faster pass out.. cant wait lei..



update soon again
buddy wan me to update FIR Concert photos. haha

No comments: