Monday, October 13, 2008

Sat 11 Oct 08

went to orchard wif dear to window shopping n also have our dinner.
so long nv go orchard. i don even remember when is my last time going.
went far east. saw a lot of things tat i wan to buy. after coming back from bangkok i nv bought anything for myself yet. need to save money for my shopping le. =]
dear bought the shoes tat he wanted for long.. i nv buy anything.

went to TCC for our dinner.
took lots of pic. wif my camera. see wat H10 can do.
*laugh!
nv really edit much on my pic. all my pic is taken by my dear. he jus love my camera so much...haha..
but of course he love me more. opps. but is truth.

he wanted me to type is this out. haha..

jus having fun going out wif my handsome lau gong.haha. dear. i wan more outing.. jus window shopping wif u i am also very happy le. =]
Love u. muackz. <3..>

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

r u hungry after looking at the photo?
especially the cheesecake. *laugh!

dear.............hmmm.. *laugh!
I Love U!!!!


All photo r taken by my H10.but the first 3 is taken by my bf HP. =]
All photo taken by dear dear..


update soon..

No comments: