Thursday, November 20, 2008

Birthday coming!!!!

Photobucket

past few days was bad day for me. a lot of thing happened. all family thing. jus super angry wif mum now. today worst.
when i wan to have my breakfast at market this morning. i accidently drop hot soup on my leg.
i donno how the soup will fall. all come too sudden.
so pie sei, a lot of aunti at the market at tat time. some more is all those KPO aunties. OMG.
but i don even have the time to care. it was so hot. my tears almost drop but nv.
faster clean myself up. n thanks to the cleaner n aunties for giving us more tissue.
until now my right knee still pain n red. haiz.

my birthday is coming.
bf say: bby ur birthday coming lei. ur birthday coming lei. [so many times.]
bf mum say: ur birthday coming hoh?
chu feng call say: ur birthday coming hoh...
zhen ni say: ur birthday is on monday hoh...

ya ya ya ya ya. my birthday coming. is on monday 24 nov.
is 21st birthday but i don feel anything lei. i feel is like jus normal days. not like past few years when my birthday is coming i will go round telling my fren my birthday is coming don forget my present etc etc. LOL.
past few days i don feel happy or excited lei. donno y.
but after reading my lau po anna email n i noe my bf is preparing sth for me.
i feel excited. i am looking forward. i wonder wat my fren n bf is planing. wonder wat they bought for me. hahahahahaha.
so greedy. YES I AM!! don tell me u r not. cos everyone is. =p

oh. here it my time table for this fews days. LOL.
sat- going out wif buddy n fren to celebrate my birthday.
sun- morning/afternoon going out wif bf, evening going out wif meizhen n fren to celebrate my birthday.
mon- meeting zhen ni if she is not coming on sat. if not i will be free.FREN OUT THERE, faster book me, is my birthday itself lei. normally a lot of ppl wans it y now no. LOL. if not i will go home celebrate wif family le.
bf nv meet me on monday cos he need to work. i noe some will ask y nv go out wif bf. LOL.
i am clever rite. i noe i noe no need to say. keep low. hahahahahahahaha.
ok. i am crazy. better stop. LOL.





don forget to visit http://2doorsheaven.blogspot.com/




update soon.

No comments: