Thursday, September 10, 2009

Blogging again.

i am in the office now blogging.
since i am free and i have those picture edited yesterday so here i come.


i actually have a lot to blog. but i will only blog some.
because i foget to edit picture for buddy birthday celebration..
i usually blog according to dates so i cant skip that and blog other days first.
so u guys jus wait and see for my updates ok.


Here i wan to wish my buddy Happy Belated 22nd birthday.
although i have wish him through sms but i am wishing him here again. =]


today buddy booking in to army. first day in there, i wonder how it goes.
worry for him. because he is those person who don't like to excerise.
hope everythimg will be smooth for him..
Will see him in 2 week time unless he don't wan to let us noe when he book out.


ok. let me bring u all back to 2 Sept 2009


as usual i am working.
dear jus got back home from his night shift.. of course he went to sleep after he bathe.
at around 4pm plus. He wake up and call me ask me wan to go have our dinner at Pizza Hut?
my reaction was... u wan?? money??
and he reply me said "i will pay. i wan to treat u eat."
i cant believe it but i was dam happy.. have been soo long since we last went to a resturtant to eat and is treat by my dear..
we usually very save on food. althought i know my dear love to eat good stuff..


so when i end work. meet dear outside my office and head down to tampines mall for our PIZZA.
i was soo hungry and yet we have to queue for our turn. but while we are queue-ing we was looking at the menu already.
when we were inside we can order directly.
i think we order too much for jus the both of us.
we was bloated after that meal.


next let the photo do the talking

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


over all the food is not bad.
the spagetti was only normal. but after we add LOTS of cheese if taste better. haha
as for the pizza. i feel is too cheesy but my dear love it.

after we eat we shop around tampines and i happen to walk in to a shoes shop and saw the heel was so nice and is not that expensive as what i except.
i decide to buy after talking to dear.
and dear insist to buy for me.

So.. Thanks dear.



it will be a boring afternoon today because my dear lau po took half day leave today.
i think i need to fins some thing to do to entertain myself. haha

anyway. anna lau po. long enough for you to read?
there will be more on sat ok.. there is still 4 more days of things for me to blog. so slowly wait ok. haha











miss my dear dear sooo much..
feel as though we have not meet for soo long.
cant wait to see him later.
4 more hours for me to end work.
ti tok ti tok ti tok ti tok.
move faster man.. clock.. haha

No comments: