Monday, December 17, 2007

Fri 14 Dec 07
went to eat sakae sushi wif vinsion n Fu wen..
cos i owe him a meal.. haha..
don forget u owe me a meal too.. hahaha
i leave my stomach empty whole day jus for the sushi session.. was dam hungry.. i think i eat quite a lot ba.. rite?? =]
our ugly faces.. hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Sat 15 Dec 07
Went to EOY[cosplay event] at expo wif vinsion..
i use to see all those at website.. first time going to those event..
is so nice.. but there is also some r bad.. =]
but i was happy. i get to see my dollfie.. hahaha.. love it.. =]
after tat went town to do some shopping.
bought a bag for myself.. love it.. is nice de lor.
n bad thing happened on me. i spoilt my ODM watch. was my first time wearing n it have to go to services centre le.. so sad.. haiz. donno need how long to repair le.. =[
have a great time there. will go next time if there is event. haha..can see from the last pic.
is dam crowded..
this is the bag i bought for myself.. haha.. nice??
i jus love it!!!!!

Mon 17 Dec 07
Was a bad day for me.. went to my TP this morning. n i fail. haiz. =[
in the circuit i have no problem.. all my parking. my s course, slope, all alright.
when i am outside. everything also ok. but when come to traffic light, is green light, i can go. but i gt immediate failure cos i nv giv way to the pedestrian.. but i really nv saw him lei. haiz.
i gt 12 mark. actually can pass but cos of tat i fail..
when i get my result i cry lei. haiz..
try harder next time ba.. haiz..
come back my mum still say sth tat hurt me. haiz. nvm.
my next test date will be on 25 Feb. still have to wait for so long. sianz
anyway after tat went to Giant n Ikea with vinsion to buy some christmas present..
shop until 6 plus ba. went back to tampines mall shop shop a while den went home le.
today we r like keep eating lor.. hahahaha. fat fat fat!!!!!!!

this is wat we eat at Ikea. MeatBall.
my first time eating this. is his Fav. haha.. is nice!!!
b4 this we eat Hotdog Bread. den when we reach tampines mall we eat Mac Ice Cream.
now u all now y i will say FAT.. hahahaha..
but all r small snack.. not those main course..

tml onwards i have to go help out at my mum shop le..
hmm.. maybe going back to DA. cos now left Michelle alone there working le. she say jason n shirley not working there. so i go there pei her lor. haha. Mic.. u should feel happy ok. haha.

Looking Forward to chirstmas eve. i think it will be a very fun day.. haha..

ok..stop here.. will update soon..

*all above photo credit to vinsion

-yayi_jasleen-

No comments: