Sunday, December 30, 2007

long time nv blog le. now let me tell u wat i did these few days.

22Dec 07
went to my fren wei foo de birthday chalet at pasir ris.
let the pic do the talking ba.
oh..only 1 pic. haha.
cos my vinsion de photo no batt if i'm not wrong. i also forget le. hahaha

24Dec 07
went countdown wif my fren. is was dam fun. but sth happened.. hmm nvm over le.
we went to my mum de shop to spent our christmas there. went home at 6.45am like tat.reach tampines to eat our breakfast den head back home.
first time ton nite.i can only say is FUN. hahahaha
25 Dec 07
sleep sleep sleep.. whole day sleeping.

27 Dec 07
went out wif vinsion n frens to watch I am Legend. hmm. not bad la..
after tat took bus back to tampines n i change cab home.


28 Dec 07
after work went to bedok 85 market to meet vinsion, wei ming n dickson for dinner. wa. is dam full..but food r nice. haha.
walk to my house after eating. n jus stay at my house chat until 2 plus n they head back home.
only 1 pic. cos vinsion nv bring camera.. haha..
29 Dec 07
went to the donno wat mall at kallang. i donno how to spell the name. haha
hmm. is a nex shopping mall. we go there jus walk walk. actually wan to ice skate but wei ming don wan so nv play. den wanted to play bowling but went in saw a lot of ppl den vinsion don wan to paly. so we jus walk around there den after tat walk to Lavender[donno how to spell] to meet yong jie to have our dinner.
after dinner went to play pool.
den head back home.

tat is how i spent my week. next week will be the last week of holiday le den have to go sch le. sianz.
next week we r going out to countdown for 2008.. haha.
going to have fun again. haha.
planing to go Sing also. haha.. need to enjoy enjoy enjoy le.. hahaha..


ok.. i have to go le.. cos all my aunti coming. tat time is my mum de side de..
today is my dad de side de..hahaha..

-yayi_jasleen-

No comments: