Monday, July 14, 2008

going bangkok soon.
another 3 more days.
thurs going le. feel so excited, happy..
but also scared n miss my dearest boyfren.
flying soon but my sick still not yet fully recover.
but feel better la..
dear dear so worry abt me..
ask buddy to take care of me some more lei.. hahahah
the way they talk so cute. hahaha.

dear.
this is for u.
i will miss u too.
don worry ok.. i will take care of myself. i will bring all the thing u wan me to bring.
u also ask buddy to take care of me le ma. if he nv when i come back i giv u permission to scold or beat him. hahaha.. joking.
dear.. the 2 weeks will pass very fast de..
after tat don forget wat we plan to do ok. hahaha.
tat is VERY important.. hahahaha


i miss u so much.
i love u so much.
wait for me ok.



update soon

No comments: