Wednesday, July 23, 2008

hi. i am here to post a preview of my bangkok trip.

now at hotel lobby using com.going back singapore today evening.
will read aroound 9 plus ba i think.

past few days was fun. our day r all pack.
every day sleep late den wake up early.
but worth. cos we bought a lot of thing n also go a lot of place to see.

frens out there. don worry i still remember u guy n bought some stuff for u. =]

i miss my sis, my family n of course my DEAREST DEAR.
miss him dam much.
he is very worry abt me.
don worry ok.
i am the one who should be worry lor. cos u r sick again.haiz.

we still gt planning on weekend lei.
if u r sick how r we going to continue the plan?
we r looking forward for tat all along lei.
so dear. must get well ok.

miss u lots.


when i get back i edit those pic den i will upload.
wait n see ok.
there is 1000 over pic in my camera.
ever 4GB of memory card is not enough for me lei. haha
took lot of video also.
hope i have the time to edit.


so tired now.
tml still have to work.
i don think my mum will let me rest ba..haiz.
poor thing. hahaha.

ok.. update soon
see u..

bye.

No comments: