Tuesday, December 16, 2008

MISS BOYFREN SO MUCH.

even thought we jus meet but i jus miss him to much.
our meeting time is always so short n always not enough. haiz.


and also 1 more thing.
i am sick n tired of working at my mum shop le. really very sian. haiz.
my right wrist is dam pain now. i cant carry heavy things. but mum n dad jus don care. haiz.
work here i cut myself, burn myself, now my wirst cant bend. haiz.
and wif this kind of pay i cant do anything. haven buy anything for myself for so long le.
hope chinese mum will giv money to buy clothes.
jus lots of things i don like. althought work here the time is better i can leave early but so wat.. i will kana nag also. no use also wat. i really rather work outside.
like tat i also can giv mum money ma. now i cant. haiz.
jus........................................SIAN SIAN SIAN SIAN SIAN SIAN SIAN SIAN SIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






MISS LAU GONG SO MUCH LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




update soon




don forget to visit www.2doorsheaven.blogspot.com

No comments: