Saturday, December 6, 2008

went to bugis yesterday wif bf to buy dress for cousin wedding on wed..
bought a dress tat i love so much. hahaha.

today went to dye my hair wif anna den bf follow. haha.
i dye purple red.. hahaha. dear say:"wow. so bright. new!!!" LOL.
i perm my hair... but temporary.. new lei. i am going to put it myself when i going to cousin wedding. haha. love my hair now.
anna lau po love her hair colour also. haha. nice lei lau po. next time i wan to try tat colour also.
pic will upload when anna lau po send me. =]

anyway i am here to tell anna, angelia, fu wen, vinsion, yong jie, wei ming....etc.
we will be celebrating christmas on the 24 dec.
go countdown. but wont go home late. after countdown walk walk den we will go home.
prepare present. within $10. we will have present exchange on tat day. =]
if u guys see this msg me or tag me tell me tat u guys r going. thanks.


update soon.




don forget to visit www.2doorsheaven.blogspot.com

No comments: