Sunday, May 31, 2009

Hi all. haha..

Happy 13month anniversary to dear.. i noe the day have pass..
but still Happy 13month to u dear.. haha.

wat am i busy abt this few day??
hmm.. work.. meeting bf.. planning to meet my fren b4 they go army.

photo below.

23 May 2009
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

24 May 2009


Photobucket
bake for my dear..
he cant wait to try.. tat y u see the pic the ginger man leg is broke. haha.
nice dear?? haha
.

Photobucket


below picture is how my room look like now after i move.
sorry for late update.
my room was done 2 month ago. haha..
i was too lazy to take pic after moving everything.
and i drag until now. after buddy keep nagging to ask me to upload..
there u go...

Photobucket

Photobucket

this is the door to my toilet.
for those who come my house b4 should noe. =]

Photobucket

only 1 bed??
yes correct..
i have the whole room myself. haha.
sis have move up to computer room.
although is small but her room is nice cos she don have much thing to put..
i have LOTS of rubbish. haha.
if i remember i will take sis room and show u guys..


tats all for today..



will update again when i free. stay tune.. =]






dear lau gong.
miss u so much.
cant wait for our so call GRAND dinner.
hahaha..

No comments: