Wednesday, May 20, 2009

so long nv blog..
i am here to blog..
but going to blog week ago thing. haha

6 May 09


went to ariport to have popeye dinner. haha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



10 May 09


our outing to Marine Barrage.
i wan to go there again at nite.
i saw from the net night time the light over there will be dam nice. haha.
dear.. bring me go next time.. haha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



17 May 09


A SPECIAL from bf.. =]

he bring me to Escape Theme Park...haha
sweat dam much tat day. but was fun.
only when the last game.. bf bring me to go take the Kite Flying.. i think should be name as tat.
we have to lie down flat den the machine will move round n round and also up n down..
only half way i already feel not well. and i feel it turn for so long.
after taking tat. i totally feel super unwell. and as wat my bf told me my face was dam pale.
he bring to me burger king to have a sit.. after resting den i feel better..
bf told me he was so scared.. my face was totally pale after tat ride..
haha.. sorry. i cant take those ride.... i donno i will be like this.. haha.
but it is still fun.
have to go there again.. don waste the 2 fee ticket ok.. haha.

here are the picture.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


after tat we went for bowling and pool session..
jus a game day for us.. haha. enjoy.

dear.. i wan more games day.. haha






update soon again..






sorry dear..
i love u..
i love u no matter wat ok..
sorry sorry...

No comments: