Friday, October 2, 2009

Hate working



seriously don't like my work. don't like the people here.
i feel all of them pinpoint on me. every one of them.
i have no fren in the office. not a person that i can talk to. not i person that i can call for help.
not a person that can teach me how to do when i don't know how to do.

WAT JOB IS THIS???
there is only spy every one. politic everywhere.
everyone side the bitch.
and the bitch think she is so big in the office. can shout whenever she like.
even is not my fault she also wan to put the blame on me.
wat have i done to deserve all this??

i wan to quit. but i cant. cos my mum will say me.
she will say work a while then don't want to work again. previously is let people sack you. now is you don't want to work.
why don't you think how unhappy i am in this job? i cry don't know how many time in the office le.. does anyone know? NO.

even the past 2 day i MC my mum also say me. she say i confirm kana sack by my company cos i keep sick.cos within 3 month this is the second time i fall sick.
but isit wat i wan? she say cos i everyday go out.. yes i go. go out will have gastric pain? most to most is head pain. cough or flu. but i only have fever, head pain n gastric.
doctor also say my fever is because of my gastric.
doctor even say if the pain shift place tat will be big case le. i need to go to the hospital cos inside maybe gt stone. i don even dare to tell mum all this. WHY??
because even if i say wat will i get? another scolding?
you guys can say this is how my mum care for me etc etc..
but how will i feel?? how will u feel if your mum say this to you??
don't tell me you will be happy.. that is BULLSHIT. 

now i choose to tell all my things to my frens, lau po, boyfren rather den family.
my family think only abt money. all they know is how to earn money. haiz.
there is no love. no care. no concern.


cousin out there who read my post. pls keep your mouth shut.
don go gossip with my mother.
sorry to be to rude. i jus not in the mood.



i am soo going to leave this stupid office.
i wont stay here for long. i don wan my life to be a unhappy one.
i will slowly find a new job now n leave this idiot place.
maybe dec or jan i will say bye bye to this company.



dear.. i miss u...
i noe you wan me to be happy also.
wan me to leave this office also. but sometime i cannot jus don care wat my mum say.
i care how they think of me. jus like i care how you think of me.
cos you all are my family.
i have feeling. not like my family member.
i will slowly find a new job n leave this office for sure.
miss u sooooooo much.
mmmmmmmmuackz.....



No comments: