Friday, October 9, 2009

IT's FRIDAY


i should be happy today. but right now in office i am not.
no need me to mention name you guys should know who is the one who make me unhappy rite??

why am i so unhappy this few days?
why my post all so emo and unhappy?

here is the answer.
i don't wan to be unhappy as well. but work just don't allow.
yesterday then i found out why everyone pen got their own name printed n paste on it.
because the bitch print for them. boss also have it. but i don't have.
ok. never mind. small matters.

just now a new guys name Andrew want to go down to throw rubbish. this is our duty. everyone will clear the rubbish different day. mine is on monday. so end of the work we have to clear.
yesterday was Andrew turn but he forget so today the bitch remind him.
and also teach him. say: "just go down throw beside the big rubbish bin no need to throw inside. because the cleaner say before if the rubbish bin too full very hard for them to clear. so just put at the side."
when i do my duty in the first day she nv say this to me at all.

yesterday my boss ask me for old newspaper. and i ans. i don't know where you all put.
then they bitch shout very loud behind me. say:" if he know he wont ask you la."
read carefully is SHOUT VERY LOUD. so of course even if is not infront of me i will also hear it.
i really don't know where you guy put how you wan me to tell boss?????

1 more thing.
if my other colleague need any stationary they can ask from the bitch.
wat about me??? i will have to buy myself..

what company is this..
why all go against me..

no matter what i will leave this office on dec 09 or lastest jan 10.
i wont stay here to make me so unhappy.
and also i wan to go study as well. hope my dad will pay for my studies. haha.



now only 3pm. still got 3 and half hour more for me to end work.
can't wait for it.
meeting dear after work. and we heading to bugis to walk walk.
tomorrow dear need to work. no one accompany me.
never mind.. stay home and rest. need a long rest..



No comments: