Saturday, January 16, 2010

Weekend!!!

Saw the BLOGSKINS???? hahahha.. NICE?
jus change on friday when i am working.. cos i am jus too bored. there is nth for me to do. so i thought of change my blogskins.

yesterday after work went to tampines mall to buy wrapper with my lau po anna. haha.althought is only a while but we have a long talk.. we jus talk while walking and we can talk non-stop man. haha. my lau po anna also talk so much yesterday..
lau po, tell u hoh.. in the my present is too big.. 1 wrapper is not enough lei.. i decide not to wrap le.. hahaha.. like waste money to buy lor.. hahaha. but nvm la.. can go out with you ma. haha.


later i am going to my colleague house warming den after tat meeting buddy and zhen  ni they all to celebrate zhen ni birthday. and i pull my bf to come along cos he off. but is his first off. and he is now sleeping on my bed while i using com and watching my show. i am hungry but i waiting for him to wake up den eat together.



baobei, thanks for pei me.
i noe you are very tired.
thanks.

i am also very tired but i jus cant sleep.
now i using com and my head is pain. OMG..

No comments: