Monday, February 22, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year to

EVERYONE!!



I think i have been days since I last post. I am just very busy with all my things. haha.
Saw the new blogskins?? I have nothing to do in the office so this is wat i am doing. =]


Today is the first day coming back to office to work. I really don't have the mood to work at all. Anyway today will be half day for my company because we having active day today. Active day mean an outing for all staff. We will be going to Yatch[Hope i spell correctly] later around 3 we will be leaving office. I think you guy will feel happy for me but i don't feel happy at all as i am not that close with all the staff here and it will end around 8pm plus which is later then the time we usual end.


Today go happy but tomorrow will still be a working day..  SIANZ...


But today I gt 2 angbao from my 2 bosses. That is the thing I will be happy about ba. and the amount is quite a lot compare to those that i got. =]
Later i am going to have my lunch with my dear. He today off and he say he wan to meet me for lunch.
OMG. i think something is wrong with my tummy. i nv eat breakfast and now is 12.30pm and i don't feel hungry.
but also good like that, because i can go on diet at this time. Hahahahaha.


I will try to update as often as I can. I think I will bring photo from home to office so that i can post with picture. today this post will be a boring post ba. Will imporve it for the next post. I need to go for my lunch soon. IS 12.30pm now.. haha


bye.

No comments: