Friday, February 26, 2010

I am a Sotong. 

Stupid me. I forget to bring key. And now i cant open my cupboard and drawer in office. I need to open in order to work. OMG.

Yesterday night i wanted to change back for today work. so i took out all the things that i need to bring from that bag. But i never out my key. So this morning i just pack whatever is on my desk into another bag that i wan to use today. When i leave house i feel i have something i left out but i just don't know what it is. Until when i reach office then i realize that i forget to bring key.

Suddenly feel when i really need help i can't find anyone. Even those that is close to me also don't help. Own family also don't help. People say '靠自己' better. This is truth. Everything do yourselves.
After all who can i blame, only myself. =[



OMG. What happen to my blogskin. I need to change again. This blogskin i love the most after seeing so many but now giving me problem. Never mind since i am free in office also. Just search again. haha



When working i am so free but when i never work i am so busy. Later i am going to meet buddy to buy Fu Wen Present and i ask boyfriend to come along but he don't wan. I don't know why. Then sat i am going to buddy house for Chinese new year with other friends as well after that we will be going out to celebrate Fu Wen's birthday. Sun i will meet bf day time and at evening i will send him to work then meet my mum to go grandmother birthday. Still not confirm going a not forget to ask sis whether she going a not.
I have a FREE weekday and a BUSY weekend. wahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!


okay i will stop here. Do you guys wan to see when my office open house picture. I thought of blogging but is old picture. Is 29 dec 09.


bye~~

No comments: