Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Long time no see.. 

I am here again. I just read through my pass post in my blog. There is so much different from the post i type.
anyway i wan to ask all my friend out there who i never meet for years or months that....

Can we arrange a day to meet up? I know i am the one who is busy. Because now i need to work and i have my dearest boyfriend ma. haha.. (*Showing off*)

Let me name out some. Those that is not name not mean i forget about you just cannot think of it now. sorry. =]
My dearest Shirley.
My Best Partner Michelle.
My Best Memory Jason Neo.
My Best Friend Heng Boon, Junze, Jason Yeo, Crawford (Hope i spell correctly)
My Best Colleague Tasha (i don't think she will read my blog. haha)
Friend that i go ride with Willie ( i don't think he will read my blog as well. haha)
My Ex-boyfriend Vincent Liew ( He don't like to read blog so also wont see his. nvm. haha)

I think should be like that. Did i left YOU out. Please sms me or tag me. sorry about that.

To: My Dearest Lau Gong Zee.
don't jealous about what i type on top okay. Is to describe them. You are still the best. Still my dearest Lau Gong.. I Love You soooo much. mmmmmmmmuackz.  

No comments: