Wednesday, February 24, 2010

No Mood. 

I am sick of this kind of work place. Not because of my work load. Is because of the people here. Everyone is okay but not tat bitch.
Keep complaining to the boss.Just now i realize i did something wrong on previous job. Now there is some problem with Client services dept. So i went to tell boss that this is my fault and he say is okay. We send to Client first and see if Client complain, if complain then we will ask production to do a reprint. So i left his office and say sorry to my colleague because that is his client and he will need to handle if the client complain.
But he also say never mind, the Client don't know is wrong yet.

After around 10 minutes later the BITCH went in to boss office and i think i overhear that she is complaining about the thing i did wrong. WHY SHE WAN TO DO THIS? Also none of her business. My colleague that handle the Client also never complain WHO THE HELL IS SHE TO COMPLAIN?????

I seriously cannot stay in this type of office to work. She just go against me all the time. No matter i did right or wrong she will also go complain. She just like to make a fuss of it.
But i am affected by her action. How boss will think of me?? I haven never went to complain to boss about her even though i am unhappy about her.

If is not because i wan to go study and need a full time job in order to get discount from NTUC i will have leave NOW.

Feel like tell my colleague Jess and Pris but i think the best is don't talk so much don't say so much. Haiz.
i have never been happy b4 since i enter this office. Even if is our active day i also don't feel happy. Just enjoy the wind and the sea. Forget to tell u guys, on the active day she also complain to boss about me behind my back when i am just infront of her. HAIZ!!! i really don't know what to say.
I usually very fierce, those who know me will know. But when come to work place i am a SUPER QUIET person. Boss even say i anti-social. ANTI-SOCIAL this word is not in my dictionary at all.

haiz haiz haiz haiz haiz haiz haiz haiz haiz haiz haiz.

this is the only place that i can throw everything out.

 




end.  

No comments: