Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Holiday Mood!!

I am here to post again. Today i have some picture to show you. But my face will be ugly because the wind is too big on the yatch.

Yesterday was so enjoy. First active day with a company. I have never go on company trip before. But I am soo weak, I have bad sea sick. Totally cant enjoy much.
Head is soo pain and giddy and gastric is soo painful. but i did enjoy when we was on a small island playing water and games. regret of not bring swimming custom.

Thought today i wanted to take MC but was too lazy to see sick so here i am in the office doing nothing. haha.
Jess and i just said yesterday who will take MC today and there is 1 which is our driver Tommy. hahahaha.



So enjoy but does not mean i like this job. haha.
I have talk to boss about i wan to go study and wont like to ask whether can i leave early because my lesson will start at 6.30pm. And he ask me to let him see all the document about my course.
I have not tell him that i wanted to take early childhood. Maybe next week then i will let them know ba.

Really spoilt my mood when i work. Because there will always be an eye keep looking at me and looking at what i am doing and also will keep going to complain here and there.

I will show you guys some picture that was taken on yesterday the Active day. Using Company DSLR and edited by our designer Miko.





















This is some of the picture. There is too many. I will upload the rest in Facebook when i am free ba.
Really enjoy the trip.. Think everyone enjoy it as well.

Friends out there if you got read my blog you guy will know there is a BITCH that i don't like this my company. Guess which one is her. haha. She has a BITCH face. haha

No comments: