Friday, February 26, 2010

Its FRIDAY!!!!

I am back again to blog. =]  Time pass real fast today. Is already 3pm. and i was quite busy just now. I thought i can go out with driver Tommy to supplier side but i think boss is going with him later. Thought can go out no need to stay in office but cannot. SIAN.

Saw my new blogskin? I think is nicer then the previous one. wahaha. Sorry i just have nothing to do. Now i will just update whenever i am free. Do stay tune to my blog okay.
Next week i will bring picture to office and post. Hope i have the time to edit during weekend.
Oh..shit, i think i have no time to edit. haha.



My dearest Lau gong, Where are you? Go ride and forget about me? Don't even want to meet me today?? Don't miss me?? haha. I know you miss. Just ask for fun because i really have nth to do now.

Today lunch i only ate 4 small bread. And i don't feel hungry at all until now. Morning i ate some porridge. Think dinner will be something light as well or don't even have dinner.


okay. stop here first, i have nothing to post. i scared u guy read my blog will be bored. hahaha.

No comments: