Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Bad Start of Wednesday. 


Have a bad morning today. early is the morning i realize that i have done something wrong on my job. and i am rushing to clear this problem cos is a very rush job. Need to be done NOW and FAST.
i am so angry and sad about myself already cos i bring trouble to my colleague. and suddenly there is people asking me this and that.
The phone keep ringing and the BITCH don wan to help pick up plus there is people keep pressing door bell worst is the person is looking for me. OMG. early in the morning so many things to do.

Wanted to call bf tell him that i am facing problem and i feel bad. Every time when i am facing problem i will call him and i will feel much more better after talking to him. cos he will tell me is not my fault, i don't wan this to happen also. i know is only a few words that everyone or myself can say to me. But come out from his mouth i will feel much more better.
but...... i call him and suddenly my colleague come to my table to ask me things and there is someone looking for me at the door. so i told him i call u back later. when i settle everything i call him back and he ask me am i free already?
Don't know is he or me. i just feel the way he talk to me like so unhappy. and i shout back.
maybe he don mean anything but i just feel that. i am so angry and sad about myself. haiz.


Is this my fault??? cos there is too many things happen at the same time. plus i do wrong thing, already in bad mood.
*Cool down, take a deep breath* 
Okay, is my fault. i am just not in the mood just now.



Sorry baobei. 
there is too many things happen at the same time. misunderstand the way you talk to me. 
at that time i feel you are unhappy and scolding me. 
Sorry. i am very sorry. 
Forgive me?

No comments: