Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tuesday.


2 days to long weekend.. Yeah yeah.

i am here to complain. OMG.
Yesterday i lost my ez-link card. but i don't blame anyone. i blame myself.
ok. the story goes like this. Yesterday i went to amk to meet bf after i end work. and i need to withdraw money as well as top card my ez-link card. so i went to the POSB atm machine. bf help me top up and withdraw i stand beside him. and when he top up he press on receipt. so i was looking at the receipt and everything done we just walk off like that without knowing that i forget to take my ez-link card. then we went to have our dinner and walk around until when the time i need to go home den i realize that i lost my ez-link card.

and all my memory just flash back in my mind telling me where i left my ez-link and how i lost it. i am so sad and angry. i am not angry to anyone. i angry about myself. Why am i so stupid? How can i forget to take? Why am i so careless? and also they next person who wan to use the machine saw the ez-link card also never return it to me or tell me. FUCK.

i know you all will ask me if i am the one behind i will also do the same. but no. if the person is just infront of me i will return to the person but if the person has walk far le i also cannot do anything.

argh!!! just sooo angry. STUPID ME STUPID ME.







never mind. Over already. i angry and scold myself also no use. i still need to spent money to buy another card and also do all the necessary things.



but still thanks dear for being there for me. and when i am angry he console me and also pei me to walk back to the ATM machine to look for it.
thanks dear.
I love you.
mmmuackz.

No comments: