Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Falling asleep!!


OMG! I am fall asleep. I have nothing to do now. 
Yesterday Jess was talking to me about my job. Need to do this and that. And also say she can see i don't feel like working this few days and i smile. haha. And she say even though i don't like to work or don't feel like working also have to put 100% of her heart when i am working. I know about this but some time i just can't put 100% in it. 

Today i try to do all my things nicely. And i complete in the morning after lunch when i come back i totally have nothing to do. I keep thinking and thinking what else i need to do but my mind just cant come out anything.

I think my blog is bored because there is only words and no picture just like my dear old post. All text and no picture. I think next time when i read back my this post i will fall asleep when i read it. wahaha. 


okay i will stop here. 

No comments: