Tuesday, March 2, 2010

5pm!! (02-Mar-2010)

I am here again. Just read through my dear pass post in his blog. Don't know why when i am read i feel funny and keep laughing although some is writing about his ex-girlfriend. Feel like a small boy to me. And is so funny. The way he type sound that he is so shy. hahahaha. 

Anyway dear. please update your blog with picture. Do you know mostly all the post that i read only words and no picture. is so boring. =] 

And also i read when we just meet and you already calling me Lau Po, and will say someone is miss you. hahaha. Waking you Lau po up at what time, L.A.U P.O typing in cap this way to let me know that you address me as Lau po etc etc. Felt so sweet. =] 
But i wan those love poem that you will say to me last time. Those that you just say out from your heart and not copy from others. 
I love those time. Without any stress and those relax days. although sometime you will have some family problem but we are relaxing and happy. 

Unlike now, we are so stress about whether we have month every month and where to go or eat. What we going to do next. Your mum keep nagging at you for everything you have done. And i am stress about  my work. Don't like my work. Some time we will quarrel just because we have a bad mood that day and wanted to find someone to throw it out. You will throw to me and i will throw to you etc etc. 

But we still love each other deeply. 
I love you LAU GONG. i am happy and thankful that i know you and found you. I am happy that i accept you when you ask me to be your girlfriend and make it official. Thanks for everything that we have been through for this year. We are going to be together for 2 years and i never to be regret to be with you. I am sorry if i did say something real bad to you. Thanks for loving me this much. I know maybe my love for you not as much as you love me but i still love you. =]







Happily deeper in love with ZEE. 
He is mine. And i will give him my love till end of my life. =]

No comments: