Monday, March 29, 2010

Working. 


Monday.. a start of the week again. i am so sick of coming to office to work. but lucky this week only need to work 4 days as Friday is a public holiday. Good Friday.
I am going to enjoy this long weekend. And also have a good rest.

Anyway i am here to intro to you guys something.
Do u need a photographer? Need someone to take nice photo for you for your blogshop? or any event that you need photographer. Can just contact me.
Of course i am not the photographer i am not up to that standard yet. but my boyfren (Zee) is.
Feel free to contact me and i will make arrangement for you. I am his assistant cum admin. LOL.
Here is the link. You and click and have a look what he have done. There is still more coming in. please stay tune to it.
Frens out there if u see my blog please help me pass this to your fren also. Thanks.

http://recreatetheworld.blogspot.com/





ok. i will stop here.
Remember. when u need photographer please THINK OF ME. =]

No comments: