Friday, April 27, 2007

today i wake up late sia...6.40am den wake up lei...i have to leave house at 6.50 am de lei...only gt 10 mins to prepare lor....i set alarm yesterday lei...i set 2 phone some more lor..6am my phone gt ring...i wake up off it den went back to sleep again..hehe...den i gt 2 fren is my alarm clock also..but they both also overslept sia...lol...but is ok la..i nv blame u all..no need say sry to me..lol...i still wan to thank u 2 ar...at least when u all wake up gt call me n sms me ask me wake up le ma...hehe...thanks lei....continue my story..lol...after i wake up...i rush here n there cos only 10 mins ma..anyhow bath sia..lol..so scared i will late for work sia..but lucky my dad say today he send me to tampines.....lucky nv late meeting my fren...still early den him...hehe...thanks dad...

2 week gone le..so fast sia...still gt 2 month to go...today morning still ok..after lunch jiu very busy le...today i updated 19 com lei...the most i do a day lor..lol...today we 4 add up...is 69 com i think...break record sia...but still gt a lot to do...have to do more a day...today fun sia...i on whole row de com n update together de la.....fun lor...at least gt thing to let me do i wont fall asleep...lol....today after we eat at miworld...we saw a room inside gt pool table de lei..but gt staff book de..den they playing..so we see them play lor...after 2 round...they ask us wan to play a not lei..so 2 of my fren go play lor..den the incharge of this room come lei...he noe the staff there de la..den talk lor...den i overheard tat...this room only can book after office hour lei..not during office hour...sian..like tat we cannot play le...haiz..i nv take any photo so cannot show u all..sry ar...hehe..den when fan gong hoh..my incharge ask me i gt sleep today a not lei....den i say NO..lol...today release at 5.30pm..den jus now afternoon gt call n ask my fren vincent liew thing ma..den he tell me he 5pm release today so i ask him come jurong east meet me den go home together lei..since he at dover..so near nia..so he say ok lor...hehe..den he 5.20 like tat jiu reach le..but i 5.30 den relase den reach at 5.45 like tat...sry ar...den we take train to boon lay den back to tampines cos i wan to go buy thing...i wan to buy prepaid card den he tell me he last time gt 1 ma..giv me tat one can le lor...so i say oh..ya hoh..ok lor...so we go buy kfc for his family jiu go his house take card..den his mum ask me to stay there eat dinner also...so i bo pain say ok lor...eat a bit..around 9.30 i jiu go home le..go home still have to eat some more..cos promise my mum i will eat le..so eat a bit again...FAT le la...lol..oh.ya..my bill come le lei...$97 sia...siao de...my sms 1700++ lei....tat y i need a prepaid card...lol..too much le...anyway thanks vincent...for the prepaid... =D

haiz..donno wat wrong sia...i actually don wan to say here de..but too angry le..i really donno wat wrong wif u all...like to show temper de...small thing also angry -.- pls la..u all have ur problem..i can understand..but don anyhow show temper ma..we r frens lei..can say wat u all wan to say de ma..if we can help we sure help de..tell us la..i only wish u all can change u all de att..say real in out group only 1 person i don think he have att lor..or maybe he nv show la..tat one i donno la..so far i haven see any nia...i hope u all don always angry la..i don like lei..really don like lei..some time i also angry but i gt show meh?? i also reach home in msn n talk nicely to u all say i jus now not happy or wat lei..rite?? aiya..i also donno how to say la..hope u all can understand jiu hao le la..

ok la..stop here le la..very tired le...not enough sleep sia...every day sleep 4 hours plus nia..now already 1am le lor..hope tml will be a gd day ba...gd nite..take care everyone..

[thinking of him]
-yayi-

No comments: