Sunday, April 29, 2007

wa..i not enough sleep today sia...yesterday sleep too much today not enough sleep...yesterday i sleep at 5am lei..den today 10am jus wake up le..yesterday was talking to my best fren..we ok le..hehe...den today is family day...mum wan us to go out eat breakfast together but in the end is eat lunch...lol..cos all wake up at 10 den bath n prepare 11 plus le..reach tampines mall..12 like tat le...today go tampines mall..cos my sis wan to buy hp..she bought k800i sony ericsson de...gd sia..3.2 mega pixel lei..lol..better den mine lor...jealouse sia..hehe...i actually wan to change my phone to N73 de..but don wan la..don have the software i wan de..some more my plan still haven over...next time den see how la...den buying jiu go walk walk den tampines mall there gt exhibition abt army de..so we go walk walk n see see lor...later show u all some pic..hehe...quite fun la...can see all army de thing...den also can play wif the computer tat police use for ppl to match out the theif de face de...i like tat say u all understand ma...cos i donno wat i say also..hehe...nvm...suan le...lol...den after tat go shopping a while jiu go seng siong buy thing...bought a lot la...aiya...actually wan to take pic of how many basket we took n how full izzit..i forget le..lol....den after tat jiu go home le...reach home already 5.30pm like tat..i use a while de com den jus take a nap until 7.45pm like tat...den go bath jiu go out eat dinner wif family...eat outside out house only la..cos gt open new stall ma..so go try...my sis n i go b4 le...now bring my parents to go try...x sia...$69.70 lei..1 fish very x le...siao de..lol...we order too much le...can't finish sia..left a bit..ok la..not bad la...

anyway me n my best fren ok le...yesterday we talking in msn until 5am like tat lei...still not ok den die le la..hehe...yesterday hai me cry so much den today whole day my eye so pain n tired...den swollen some more lor...but over le la...don say le la...ok jiu hao le...hoh??best fren??hehe....BEST FREN FOREVER!!!!!


ok...this week..starting from tml...my day is book by.....tues-best fren, thurs-lau gong, sun-dear aka lau gong.hehe...oh..ya..forget to add on....vinsion own me a meal ar..i remember ar....hehe..

here r some pic...



where is me???the photographer la..hehe...my family member....jus park car...wan to go up...hehe!!!!












b4 we go out..we 3 r standing front of the mirror...gal ar...haiz...hehe....wat a blur look of mummy...hehe!!!!












wa.....heavy sia...lol...













my bf is a policeman...hehe...handsome hoh...hehe....but TOO WHITE le....lol..lol...









i found a died person at the exhibition...lol...gt knife wif blood some more lei..this person is kill by the knife de....can see???i am the police...part time de...lol lol...












wat a greedy sis i have...take so many cup noodles...u can finish ma..lol...how long u wan to eat...lol...













took wif my sis using my sis de new phone while waiting for our food...hehe....my sis say i look so pale...like sick like tat...hehe...










this is wat we eat for out dinner...hehe....a long sia...hehe...my sis is sad tat she is not inside...this time round she is the photographer...hehe....












we ate some part of this fish...after eating my dad tell us ate this fish..i was like...wat the.....is big lor...super lei...lol..scary sia...






wa...today a lot of pic sia...is a fun day..also a tired day...hehe....ok la..i stop here le...continue tml....hehe...gd nite...take care every one...


[thinking of him]

-yayi-

No comments: