Wednesday, May 2, 2007

wa....2 days nv write blog...cos too late den reach home den very tired so nv write..hehe..anyone miss my blog???i think no ba...hehe....

oh...hmm...tell u all where i go yesterday...yesterday is labour day...is a public holiday...no need to work..so i went out...meet my best fren at bhoby ghout at around 2pm...when i on the way down....in train...i saw a lot of couple lei...so envy sia...haiz...hope the one i love is still there for me...haiz...but too bad he is not there anymore le...haiz...hmm....let me recall wat we do first...hmm...oh...we walk to the cathay to see whether there is still seat for spider-man 3...we see all full le...only left 10pm de...but my fren wan to watch say wat he don wan all his fren see le den all discuss abt tat show den he donno anything...lol...so he pls me to watch..cos actually i don wan de..cos too late le..i next day still have to work ma...den i plan to watch on sat de..but my fren don wan...he keep pls me...i soft hearted de...cannot pls me de...so bo pain...i say ok lor...so still gt a lot of time to shop until the movie start ma...so we decide to go play pool...so we walk to parklane....den find place to play lor...due to public holiday a lot of ppl sia...so find for 3 place den finally have 1...we actually wan to book 2 table de..cos 5 ppl ma...but my tat best fren don wan to play...so we book 1 table only lor...den we 4 ppl play lor...donno is they noob or i pro...i gt win lei..gt 1 time i hit the black ball in...i lose...first time like tat sia..lol..so pei sei..but i still gt win lor..lol..we play around 1 plus hour only la.. $6.90 lei...cos 1 hour is $6 ma...den after tat we jiu go back ps..cos they wan to eat..den after tat we go shopping...go heeren, taka and cinelesiure...so we go cinelesiure eat lor..they hungry le ma...tat time is around 7 plus le..go eat long john...7 only all look so tired le..i also tired le sia...tat day wear heals some more..leg pain sia..den after eating jus slowly walk to cathay lor..den buy popcorn jiu go in le...the show...wa....NICE lei...lol...gt some part so touch sia...i cry lei...some more a lot of time lei..last part i cry de most jialet de..lol..in the end i kana laugh by all my fren..lol...idiots...after the show already 12.30am le...so bo pain have to take cab home lor...reach home 1plus le....is happy...thanks guys... :D

today super tired sia..due to yesterday too late den sleep liao...den today so early wake up..den go work is like half dead like tat...gt some time i fall asleep while waiting for the com to install finish the software lei...but lucky gt LAU GONG pei me sms..lol...my dearest Lau gong jeslous tat don have her name is my blog..lol...lau gong now have le..lol...anyway tml going to meet lau gong go 85 market eat after she do finish her thing in sch...miss her sia...lol....

donno wat happened to me today sia..suddenly very very miss him...hmm...should say super ba...i like years nv see him le sia..den nv heard any news abt him also...haiz...suddenly think of the past...haiz...ar..........................I MISS HIM....HOW?????

ok la..stop here le....today i wan to sleep early....otherwise tml will be super tired again le...oh..ya...my sat in book by best fren le...

[super miss him]
[thinking of him]
-yayi-

No comments: