Sunday, May 6, 2007

today go out wif my dear...but i wake up late..so also meet her late..sry my dear..today we go bugis find her fren cos she wan to pass him present...so went there find her fren past him thing den chat a while..we jiu go back bugis junction take neoprint..later show u all..hehe...today very fun la..donno wat wrong to me today sia..so high n siao siao de..talk craps n lame thing to my dear..but very happy..lol..dear also laughing sia..but today we like go out wif out HP like tat..we 2 keep sms sia..lol..so busy..lol..after bugis we jiu go back tampines le..reach tampines around 6pm..den dear wan to buy shoes so we went so Century square..by the time she buy the shoes already 7pm le..den we jiu go home le...u all must be suprise y today i go guai rite??lol..cos dear say today we go out until 6pm den she go meet her fren den ask me go meet my fren but my fren don wan to meet cos 1 of my best fren not fren..so nv meet lor...den my dear also nv meet her fren le..but i tell my mum i today going home to eat dinner le..so bo pain have to go home early today...anyway i wan to go home watch the charity show ma..cos i wan to see MY 郭品超..hehe...today i go bugis..i saw his autograph session lei..is today not yesterday lei...so happy lei..but finish le...lol..there write 2pm start...i reach there 3.15 like tat...so fast jiu finish le lor..sian...but saw him in the charity show...he is so handsome sia..lol...my 品超..lol...siao liao..i siao liao..stop me!!!!lol...

today very happy...thank you my dear..hmm..should thank myself also..hehe...hai..tml need to work again le..sian..have to wake up early le..haiz..oh ya..my 200 pounds beauty haven watch sia..no time le...hehe..i wan to go watch le..i think today will sleep late again le la..hehe..bye bye...hehe..take care every one...





my dear n me...take using dear de phone de..trying diff effect..dear say wan to try ma..so we take a lot of diff effect..not going to upload all la..too many le..hehe..







zilian again..hehe...take in the toilet while dear go toilet..hehe...







can u all see..take while waiting for train..







this is the neoprint...














ok la..i stop here le...wan to go watch my 200 pounds beauty den go sleep le..update again tml...oh..tml going out wif lau gong...sure gt thing to write de...only wan to see gt time a not nia..hehe...


[11.11pm]
[thinking of him]
-yayi-

No comments: