Thursday, May 3, 2007

today wa....can say is a sad day ma..also..bad day sia..who today my head super pain sia...is SUPER lor...hard tat kind of feeling...oh..today ar...i break my record again...i update 21 com today...lol..to me a lot le sia..lol..the most i do last time is 19 nia lei...today 21 lei...lol...today i head pain until i fall asleep again...ar.....my another incharge saw it....but he nv say anything lei....wa...suay sia...den after work i meet lau gong n mic go 85 market eat.....after eat jiu go my house there chit chat....i din noe i gt so many thing to tell her sia...think too long nv meet her le la..have to meet my lau gong more often le..lol...

jus now talk at my bus stop...talk a lot sia...abt relationship de la...settle sth...anyway....every thing is ok la.....fren FOREVER!!!!

jus now when we talking...wa...make me think of him sia[think u all should noe who la..donno den suan le..lol] den cry jus now...we 3 cry together sia..lol....i at first is ok de la..but listen listen..den see them cry i also cry le...some more quite badly sia...sob sob..haiz....now den i noe how he feel tat time...but is too late le..jus now how i wish he is over there for me...haiz...i think i think too much le...haiz....i tell lau gong tat i only hope i can be his fren again....although i SUPER miss him...haiz....yayi..don think too much le...u will find a better guy outside de...giv urself some time...stay single also a gd thing ma...

ok la..don emo le...hehe...i am fine...i am still tat happy de yayi..hehe...also siao siao de yayi...haha haha....n hoh...my lau gong gt bf le....lau gong gt bf le..cannot don wan me de hoh..don forget abt me hoh....hehe...anything can come find me...we can hug together n cry like jus now..hehe...lol...happy thing also can share wif me ok...hehe....

oh....ya...sat i still meeting my beat fren..i nv meet my fren le...so sat is still u all de..hehe...den sun is my dear de...wa...my lau gong very fast....book me next mon le..so mon is begin book by my lau gong le...hehe...oh...tml mic last min ask me out to buy sth...so tml i going to pei her...tml den post again...hehe...i go sleep le...12.36am le sia...i think tml i work will sleep again le la...lol...ok...take care every one.... :D

[thinking of him]
-yayi-

No comments: