Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!!!!

today whole day at home only at nite go eat dinner wif family...wa..today relax sia..very long nv stay at home whole day n use com le..lol..afternoon i watch my dvd
转角遇到爱 watch the first cd only den i cry like hell le sia..but is nice de lor...

dinner we eat outside out house lor..actually is wan to eat seafood de..but too many ppl le..den have to wait very long de..so my mum don wan..so in the end go eat fishball noddles..sian lor....my sis nv eat much only eat dessert nia...

i think tat all le ba..today nth much lei..i think is this my only 1 post so short ba..lol...

ok la..stop here le..need to go sleep soon le..but i wan to watch my dvd first..lol...tml need to work le..sian ar...haiz...don feel like working lei...oh..tml meeting lau gong..she say must buy some thing home lei..haiz..no money le la..really no money le...see how tml ba...take care everyone..

[11.41pm]
[thinking of him]
-yayi-

No comments: