Sunday, May 20, 2007

show u all the pic tat i wan to show u all yesterday...



took it in a manager office...find is cute...hehe...






min bus...also took in the office de...cute hoh...hehe...





me!!!!!











wa...i have a gd sleep yesterday sia...sleep 10 hour plus...wa..enjoy...hehe...today meet best fren go play pool again...meet them at city hall..den we go marine aquare see gt table a not..den went there see the price n table...wa...x sia..$9 plus lei...some more no table..so we go back huogang plaza play...reach there....is gt table but no ball..lol..so we wait lor...wait for around half n hour i think..den gt table le..we...today i lose like hell man..donno wat happened sia...we play 2 hours plus...today $12.90..den after tat went to the coffee shop near by..i eat chicken rice..cos yesterday actually wan to eat ma..but nv eat so i today go eat lor..lol..wa...i like pig lei..i finish all lei...wan to grow fat also le la..wan to slim down..hehe...lau gong slim down together ok..hehe..after eating we actually play to go chit chat until midmight de..but in the end nv..we walk to seng kang there is 27 bus stop..den chat a while until 11pm like tat i jus take bus home le..while wait for bus..donno wat happened to me sia..i keep laughing lei..donno y sia..like siao like tat day...laugh until i wan to cry n my stomach cramp sia..donno y..den beat fren still tickle me sia...idiot...lol...but is fun la..hehe...

oh...tell u all 1 strange thing..i find is strange la...the watch tat jason giv me last time..when u giv me the next day i wan to wear go out..it drop n spoilt le..not moving le...but today i take out..n wear...it move lei...it work lei..i donno y sia...strange lei...

oh...my booking...lol...monday is meet lau gong..wed meet vinsion..thurs meet best fren...sat no one book lei..who wan sat??sun wan to stay at home pei my parents...den 30th may meeting anna...31th meet lau gong,mic n jason...lau gong cannot promise on 31th de hoh..i don care hoh...




took in the mrt today...hehe..nice???











oh...forget to conculde my hair...winner is STRAIGHT HAIR...but now i clip my hair le..lau gong is nice....wat u all think???tell me tell me...any way i wont so fast reborn also de la..maybe next year ba...cos perm hair cannot hard to take care also..still have to put cream every time...ma fan also...hehe

ok la..stop here le..i wan to go watch my dvd den go sleep le..tml gt trial lesson...take care every one....

[1.07am]
[thinking of him]
-yayi-

No comments: