Sunday, May 6, 2007

today wake up at 12pm..actually is meet my best fren at 2 de..but late..my best fren late i also will be late...today first stop go ubi driving centre..cos i wan to ask whether i can postpone my driving test ma....so reach there..one of my fren reach le..n some more press the q number for me le...thank you sia..so i no need to wait very long jiu my turn le...den ask le the person say can...so i tell him my test date is on the 21 for this month...i wan to change to next week..which is 28 lor..next sunday..he say they don have test on sun de..so i say ok lor..den change to sat can??he say fully book le..have to wait until june..den too long le..so i say nvm lor..i come on the 21 lor...den after tat wait another 2 best fren to reach...but ask them not to alight from the bus la...we will board the bus go bedok n change mrt to town area..we donno wan to go where sia..think so long den decide to go bugis...den reach bugis jiu saw 1 singer gt autograph session..i forget wat is his name le..den we stand there listen to him sing finish 1 song we jiu go le..actually today we plan to watch 200 pound beauty de..but my best fren watch at home le..so nv watch lor..den we decide to go parklane to play pool..so we walk to parklane lor..reach there we jiu go eat first den after tat go play pool..wa...today sat a lot of ppl sia..no table for us sia...gt waiting list some more de lei..lol..so i ask them wan to go huogang plaze play ma..there gt..den they say ok lor...cos they live at seng kang ma..of course ok la...so near their house nia...den parklane there gt bus to huogang ma[147]...so we take 147 to hougang lor..den reach huogang we jiu go eat our dinner first den jiu go play pool le..today sat 1 hour is 6.80 lei..we play 1 hour plus..total $11..wa..i feel i'm getting better in pool le sia..hehe...gt win a lot of time lei..lol..pro le sia..lol..no la no la...hehe...fall in love in pool le..lol..

donno wats wrong today...donno is me the problem or u all..jus feel weird today..haiz..hope our next outing wont be like this ba...oh ya...u all break my promise de thing i jiu don say here le...gd hoh me..but don do it next time...i don like..really angry when i board the bus n the way u all ans me...jus don like..i wont say here le..forget it..i don wan to remember not happy de thing..

some one disappoint me...haiz...suan le...i wont say is who...jus HAIZ...

wa...today miss him sia..take bus pass his house..go huogang mall..den go huogang plaze play pool..all this make me think of him sia..ar...cannot cannot..cannot think...haiz.....

[1.14am]
[thinking of him]
-yayi-

No comments: