Sunday, May 20, 2007

wat a tired day today...yesterday watch 转角遇到爱 until 5am sia...cannot stop watching...too nice le...some more cry like hell lei...den today wake up at 11am lei...den my eye is swollon lor..wa..den rush to bath all tat cos my mum say wan to bring us to eat breakfast den send me for my Final Theory trial test ma...so we went to eat point for our...should say lunch or breakfast lei..lol..aiya..both la..lol..den after tat jiu send me to ubi le..wa...first time take final de test sia..is hard de lor..don understand at all sia...all the paper i take fail sia...tml jiu test le...sure fail de la..no need to take also noe le..den after my test my mum come fetch me...den we went to see car..cos my bro wan to buy ma..den my sis n i go there took a lot of pic sia..later show u all some...i wan to get my license...i wan to drive..today i saw a lot of ppl learning driving sia..i wan to drive also lor...jus now watch spiderman 2 at channel 5...wa...is nice de lor..lol..i wan to watch 1..i miss it last week...go where can DL...

show u all some pic....





gt watever n anything this kind of dring lei..i donno sia...yesterday go out wif my fren they say den i noe sia...so funny...lol..next time i say i wan anything for drinks le..lol...






wow!!!!i can drive le sia...where u all wan to go???lol..










my sis n i in a car...lol..










this car is cute but look weird...










ok la..i stop here le..wan to go watch dvd again le..watch tat show make me cry a lot n think of someone sia...haiz...


[11.41pm]
[thinking of him]
-yayi-

No comments: