Tuesday, May 15, 2007

wa...today super tired ar...cos after work i go cycling wif willie...actually is go jogging de..in the end he say go cycle so i say ok lor...so i after work go home change le den meet him...meet him around 8.30pm...is late le lor...some more i promise to eat dinner....but nvm la..i stil gt go..wa liao..the pump..last min giv me problem lor..at first can pump de lei..den half way spoilt lor...den bo pian i have to push my bic to the nearest petrol station to pump...den i donno how to use ma..so i ask willie to meet me there den help me pump..lol...thanks ar..lol...after we pump..den he say we cycle to paris ris..den i say ok lor...cos i also donno go where ma...when we cycle nv talk much la..cos hard to talk also ma..i thought jus short short distance lei..but is tired de lor...den reach paris ris park around 9.15pm..quite fast...cos we cycle dam fast sia..lol...den reach there we sit down n chat a while...at first thought i n him nth to talk lei..but ok la..gt thing to talk...but mostly i talk...lol..he listen..he also gt talk la..but i feel i talk more den him..talkative sia..lol..den around 10 like tat we jiu leave le...cos i need to go home eat n go vincent liew house take sth from him...so he pei me go...den wait for me downstair...cos need to help me look after my bicycle...den go go up...wait for him to do finish a while take le jiu go le..sorry to let u wait lei...n hoh...vincent's mother very care for me lei..keep asking me to be careful n ask me y so late at nite i still go ride..lol..den ask me next time don ride le la....den i say ok...vincent tell ur mother thanks for her care lei..next time i wont ride so late at nite le..cos my mum also say me sia..lol...but willie..thanks lei..very happy today...when cycle den the wind like tat blow...i feel all my problem all gone le...thanks ar..my fren...hehe...

oh..today i quarrel wif my lau gong again..abt going out de la...aiya..don say le la...is unhappy..anyway over le la..so i don wan to bring out again...anyway don every time like tat say me la...i also not don wan to meet them...is crush ma...any way ok la la...i discuss wif my best fren le la..they say ok...den i meet u all on fri...ok...confirm le la...don ps me ar...i leave for u le ar..lol...don angry le ok...every thing can be discuss de...ok...love u...muckz..hehe...

to my best fren>>sorry lei...fri cannot meet u all...but i leave sat n sun for u all ok...see when u all wan...ok...sorry ar...

to willie>>sorry lei...sat i cannot meet u le..cos i ps my fren on fri...so i wan to make it up for them...sorry lei...very very sorry.....

oh...abt my hair..lol...today some more ppl vote le..lol...
Zee--Donno -.-"
Syaddieq--Donno -.-"
Haidhar--Perm Hair
Jason Neo--Straight Hair
Shirley Lau gong--Straight Hair
Ru Huan--Straight Hair
Vincent Liew--Straight Hair
Junze Di Di--Straight Hair
Firdaus--Straight Hair
Wei Kiat--Straight Hair
Willie--Perm Hair
Angelia Dear--Straight Hair
Sharon--Perm Hair
Fu Wen Kor Kor--Straight Hair
Mei Zhen--Straight Hair
Jie Sheng--Straight Hair
Kai Bin--Straight

still gt ppl haven vote for me rite??i think still wan...oh..the wei qiang ar..ask me cut all my hair...idiot lei...lol...i think no need me to say the result is out le la..lol...wait for some more fren to vote den i conculde...michelle ng..haven vote ar..lol..lol..

show u all some pic..actually yesterday wan to post de..but forget...lol...





saw all this turtle at 1 of staff de table in the office...samll to big lei..so cute sia...







under his table also have sia..this person love turtle so much sia..but very cute lei....lol..







took it while willie go toilet when go on the wat to paris ris...hehe..









ok la..i stop here le..every day also sleep at 1am sia..tired ar...oh..ya..lau gong i have plan the outing on 31th le..i think don say here la hoh...i will tell u wat is my plan lor...den u see ok ma lor....ok..i go sleep le...cya..take care every one...



[12.45am]
[thinking of him]
-yayi-

No comments: