Tuesday, May 8, 2007

today another tired day for me..think going to fall sick le...gt cough le..haiz...now adays every day sleep at 1am sia..den 5.45am jiu wake up le..not enough sleep sia...but today quite slack la..cos my incharge leaving le ma.den he treat us eat lunch today...he bring us to jurong bird park eat...not eat bird hoh..lol...is go there de indonesia food...ok la..not bad la..all spicy de lor...but nice..lol..at there we can see jurong island lei..den can see whole singapore sia..hmm..also cannot say whole singapore la..aiya..also donno how to say sia..later show u all pic...but forget to take the pic of our food...nvm..suan le...after we eat finish jiu 1.30 plus le sia..so go back aleady 2 plus le..do some com we jiu go back to our office n key in all the data..slack a while jiu fan gong le..lol..

today fan gong meet my best fren..meet them at huogang..cos wan to go play pool at hougang plaza ma...n also cos i need to go lau gong house take some thing from her..but she not at home..she go out wif her bf le..den i can only take from his bro lor...sth happened when i meet my fren...donno should say happy or sad lei...

here is the story....
when my fren n i reach huogang..my another fren haven reach..we my fren ask me wan to go where while waiting..den i say i donno..den we jiu walk n walk go huogang mall lor...only there can shop ma...so when we reaching the entrance guess who i saw??? HIM lei...i say HIM lei...he is at the kfc eating...the sitting near the window look outside...when i saw HIM..my heart beat super fast lei...keep asking my fren how how how...i saw HIM lei..how how how....den my mind is blank lor..donno wat to do...in the end i jus walk past without saying hi...den when we were inside the shopping mall le..den i tell my fren..i nv say hi to HIM lei..i should have say rite...y i nv say...y y y???how how how??? den my fren ask my go find HIM now lei..i say don wan la..already walk past le den go back jus to say hi...siao ar..so nv go back lor..after a while den i decide to sms him saying hi to him..n also tell him sorry i don have the guts to say hi to HIM jus now...den u noe wat....he say he nv see me lei...i was like HUH...nv see me??but i saw u look out lei..thought u saw me lei..but he say no lei..he say a lot of ppl outside also donno who is me..maybe he really nv see me lor..cos at tat time really a lot of ppl ma..but i still regret la..i should have wave to HIM or go say hi de..haiz...but i don dare...n when i see HIM i totally donno wat to do lor...blank lei..i super super miss HIM...i nv noe i will see him lei...so happy but also sad...

den after tat i totally no mood to play pool le..so we nv play le lor..den my fren say y not we walk to punggol la..go ur lau gong house..so i say ok lor...den we jiu from hougang walk to lau gong house lor..tat is far sia..very tired n hot lei..but talk a lot a lot..but not me la..is 2 of my fren talk a lot...today i feel i super quiet sia..hmm..cannot say super la..jus very quiet lor..donno y sia..maybe after seeing HIM den start to think more den become emo le ba...sorry guys...den after i take my thing we go to lau gong house de roof garden chat...chat until 10pm like tat..a while only la...cos we reach there around 9.30pm le ma..so a while nia lor..den pei them walk a bit..so i walk to the 27 bus stop at seng kang...wait a while bus jiu come le...den board bus le..guess who i saw again??not HIM le la..lol..is my sec fren..Ei dun...he also live tampines some more will alight at the same stop as me..so we talk all the way lor..din noe we gt so many thing to talk abt sia...anway..u r not ugly la..not bad le la...feel u grow more n more handsome le..lol..can go jiu gal liao..lol..





this is the jurong island..can see???






took at jurong bird park..i cant take in a pic..so i took 2..lol..understand wat i say??donno nvm..cos i also donno wat i talking abt..lol...







1 of the staff in the office..love singapore so much until the mouse also singapore de..lol...








think tat all for today le la...my post every day also so long de lei...tml nv go anywhere but i think still gt thing to write de ba..lol..hopw so..anyway gt ppl say i every say also blog lor..den say my post always so long de...still ask me y i every day also gt so many thing to say de...a....i also donno lei..talkative ba..lol..ok la..see u all tml..take care everyone..


[12.22am]
[thinking of him]
-yayi-

No comments: