Sunday, May 13, 2007

wa...wake up late today sia..meet sion they all 2pm i 1pm den wake up...den have to bath n eat..i late sia..but they even more late lor..have to prepare den 1 2pm den wake up...so wait for them den prepare ok den i leave house around 2.45 like tat den i leave house..den when i waiting for bus i think i have done a gd thing...cos there is 1 ah ma need to call her fren[i think]den lent from me..so i lent her lor..den she keep saying thanks to me lei...den i talk to her while waiting for bus...den i help her to bus also..feel so gd..hehe..den today go marine square, sentec n bugis window shopping...wa...i today whole day kana shoot sia..especilly when we were on the train..sion keep saying i am ah lian...hey..i am not ok..don always say tat..i don like..n hoh..when u saw yong jie n sion..i thought today i go out wif twin sia..their hair look the same de..n dye the same colour..they look like a group of guy i don like de...japan de..i donno wat is the group name la..lol...wa...today i only spent money on food today sia..gd lei..cos i noe money le..have to save..hehe..when we eating kfc...we saw anna n ei dun lei..den i was like years nv see anna like tat sia...so many thing to talk to her..we talk a lot lor...after chatting jiu go le lor..cos walk diff way ma...don worry anna..i wont forget out plan de..hehe...today my fren make me cry..cos they do sth i don like..they took my mp3 from my bag without asking me...i was so scared when i nv see my mp3 in my bag sia...den actually i wan to go back kfc find de..den i look at them like some one took it n don wan to return me..so i ask lor..nobody wan to admit lei..i was dam scared n angry le lor...still don wan to admit..den i say i really angry or wat la..den they take it out..super angry tat time lor..don play this type of thing next time lor..i don like de lor..REALLY DON LIKE!!!!!

lau gong i wont forget monday i gt meet u de la..don worry...lol..den 31st ar..plan together lei...cos i scared i plan le den u all don wan lei..anyway tat day is a thurs also cannot stay out too late de ma..the next day all still have to wake up earlt de..den i wan to see i get pay le ma...but i feel like going those place i tll u...but scared no time lei...i hope it will be fun tat day..i scared lei..u noe wat i scared la hoh..hehe...think of tat den my heart beat beat very fast..lol..i siao liao...lol..

today gt took some photo..show u all...



i look weird in this photo hoh???i feel is weird lei...





sion,yong jie,wee meng n me..reflaction again..hehe..nice nice!!!!lol..





yong jie n me...handsome hoh??lol...





sion n me...handsome also hoh???lol..








ok la..i stop here le..wan to go do my thing le..tml think going to eat sth gd wif my family..tml mother's day..i wan to tell my mummy..i love u...hehe...


[1.32am]
[thinking of him]
-yayi-

No comments: