Sunday, May 27, 2007

went to airport for my dinner...actually wan to eat popeye de..but when we reach there....a lot of ppl sia..the q is like wa liao...super long lor...so bo pain we go eat bk..the we is my best fren n my sis n my sis fren...6 ppl together...den after tat actually wan to simei play pool de..but my sis fren need to go home so nvm lor..we go..when we reach simei the arcade is close..going to open other shop le..sian lor..den we cannot play le..n some more near my house here no more pool le..next time wan to play have to go very far le..sian....haiz...so we jiu walk home from simei..den on the way talk a lot..den my best fren still wan to talk ma..so we jiu sit at bus stop talk lor...den a while later my sis say she stomach wan to go toilet so she go home first..den i chat wif my fren until 12.30am like tat den go home...lucky my sis haven sleep ar..cos i nv bring key out...so need her to open door for me...thanks ar...hehe...

wa...now already going to 2am le...den my best fren haven online le..den jus now i call them i ask them where u all..cos i also worry for them ma...they say they no bus back le lei...they wait very long but no 27 lei...den they say they maybe remember the wrong time of the last bus le..cos they remember is 12.45am last bus to reach tat bus stop ma..but they 12.40 reach n wait till now also no have...den they also nv call me n tell me de lei..idiot...den now i ask them to walk back to my house here n talk lor...cos they also wan to wait for the first bus le ma...cos they don wan to waste money to take cab home also...den later i think i need to pei them talk until morning le..nvm..tml den sleep like hell..so is ok..lol...lucky tml is sun ar..if not cannot le ar...lol...

mon n tues i have to go home eat dinner le...rest of the day i very busy le sia...from 30th to 3rd i every day also go out sia...wa...no money le...my pay still haven come...siao le la..i need money sia...kns...lol...

wa...i am getting a bit tired le..die die...later still need to pei them..lol...

show u all some pic tat i took today...





my sis, my sis fren[mei qi] n me...took at the bk..lol...





my burger..first time eat this lei...i every time eat chicken de..my sis eat this so i try also lor..this is bbq turkey baacon..lol..










3 packet of fries...a lot lor..in the end we like eat finish 1 packet nia..still left a lot sia..cant finish..too full liao..










we 3 again..took it when we were waiting for train to simei..








ok la..stop here le..i think they reaching soon le..tml gt anything den post ba...take care everyone...

[thinking of him]
-yayi-

No comments: