Wednesday, May 16, 2007

wa...dam full sia...jus finish dinner..later i wan to go eat my fruit..hehe...going to became pig le..

today after work went to tampines to buy sth...actually wan to meet vincent liew go together de..but he have his sch work to do...not free..so i go myself lor..den lucky Syaddieq n Re Huan wan to go library....shock to see tat word library hoh..lol...i also..when i hear Syaddieq tell me..lol...back to story...so they say pei me go..oh..anyway Wei Qiang also..i think actually wei qiang nv go de...in the end pei them go..den they 3 pei me go buy my thing first den go library..thanks lei...sry i can't pei u all i promise my mum tat i going home to eat dinner today le..sorry ar...

today nth much to say lei..cos nth happened...oh...in the office...today Syaddieq data after our lunch den they go update com..so i key in mine..den his i see le don understand..so i nv key...i sort thing a while..den i go youtube watch 花樣少年少女...haha...slack sia...lol...while i key in data i still chat wif michelle n lau gong in msn lei..lol...

i gt sth i wan to say...but someone don let me say...lol...ok la..i jiu don say la...i will tell u all when can say...but i think u all also not interested de la...lol...

ok...abt my hair de voting...1 more person vote today if i am not wrong..lol...tat is Cara aka sis...she vote for striaght hair...tml i think i can conclude le..hehe...u all should noe wat is the ans le la hoh...lol..

ok la..stop here le...wan to go watch my dvd..lol..n wan to sleep early today..oh...fri meeting lau gong,michelle n jason..den sat meet my best fren..sun i wan to stay at home..i wan to watch my spiderman 2..lol...den next wed vinsion,wee meng....etc book me go watch movie le....hehe...take care everyone..cant wait to fri outing sia..hehe...

[10.39pm]
[thinking of him]
-yayi-

No comments: