Friday, May 25, 2007

hi...i am here to blog again le..nth to do so blog again...talk to my dear angelia..very fun lei..playing wif her..lame here n there...i think i am siao le..bully her a lot sia..lol..seldom talk to my dear like this de..but is fun...dear...i nv say anything bad hoh..don keep saying i bad hoh..i very guai de hoh..lol...u also gt bully me lor..hehe...but still love u so much...muckz..lol....but suddenly..have sth happened n make me wan to say sth....

hmm...how to say lei....hmmm....i have already step 1 step out le..but u move back when i step out..i donno wat to do...maybe can say i think too much..but this is the feeling i have...i only wan more fren...donno wat to say...haiz....some time very xin ku cos i have to hide the feeling for u....force myself not to think but i think even more...haiz..tell me wat to do..who can teach me...

ar..........i emo le....sian.........

[11.24pm]
[thinking of him]
-yayi-

No comments: