Sunday, May 27, 2007

wake up at 2.30pm today..cos yesterday pei my fren chit chat until 5am...lol...i sleep longer den my di lei...he yesterday i think 6am plus den sleep...den wake up early den me...donno wat time also...boon i donno...jus now talk to but his bro reply..hehe...anyway sis[cara] no need to thanks me lei...my name so big in ur blog lei..lol...they r my fren ma..n also my di lei..lol..next time come out wif us jiu can le..lol...ok..hehe...

today whole day at home..actually plan to pei mummy n daddy whole day de..but they went out b4 i wake up.....they went out see car again..n they say they buy le..haiz...my family car gone le...donno real a not..cos is my bro say to my sis de...i wan my family car.....so today whole day at home rot..use com whole day...talk to my mei mei n play game wif my mei mei lor..i took a photo of my baby..later intro to u all my baby..lol....oh..n also chat wif my fren lor..today chat wif my sis[cara]..i thought i will have nth to talk to her lei...but i think i think too much le..ok lei...we gt thing to say lei...n she also like console me like tat..hehe...but i agree wat she say la..thanks ar..my sis...hehe...

den at nite...when i going down to eat dinner..den i saw my cousin...wa..so shock y they will come...only 2 of them..den bring another 2 person..i nv see b4 de..donno who r they also..my mum ask me call them jie jie n kor kor so i jiu call lor..lol...den have dinner together...den i think they go le ba..i donno i went up to use com after watching tv a while....


oh...tml i have to go work alone le..my fren syaddieq sick le..he say he love sick..lol..cos he miss a gal in our office..he jus noe her...lol..she also attachment but fri 25 already end attachment le..so he too miss her den fall sick le..lol..tat is wat he say la..i donno...lol...haiz...alone go work lei...first time lei...den i find my fren vincent liew pei me go but he start lesson 11 so cannot lor...so bo pain i have to go work alone le...haiz....


intro to u all my baby..hehe......




this is my baby...lol....he is trying to use my computer...but he cant reach..so i carry him lor...lol....so cute sia...lol...







tat all for today...tml den post if there is anything to post...i think tml will be a boring day for me ba....all my fren out there...be prepare to recieve my sms or call ba..lol....
[thinking of him]
-yayi-

No comments: