Thursday, May 10, 2007

wa...today is super tired...cos yesterdat i cannot sleep lei..2am den sleep sia..den 5.45 jiu wake up le...yesterday not sad until cannot sleep is happy until cannot sleep sia..later tell u all y...today we very slack...cos we almost finish the dept tat we need to finish by 15 of this month...left 1 dept nia..den around 33 com nia..we complete half of it le..so can slack...cos we too fast liao..today i sleep a lot sia..gt free time i jiu sleep lei..lol..like pig like tat..i also feel i fat le lei..but i every time tell my fren i fat den all my fren wan to beat me de..i gt so skinny meh???

yesterday around 11 plus i plan to go sleep le lei..den b4 i go sleep i go my blog see anyone tag me...guess who..aiya..no need to guess la..u all can see ma...lol..i was shock to see siaoginna is here to tag lei..when i see my blog i saw siaoginna i was like...OMG...he tag me lei..he tag le lei..lol..although is come here say me but nvm at least he come tag me..lol...i happy until donno like wat sia...den i call my lau gong tell her lei...i was so happy until i keep shouting de lor..den my lau gong say i siao de..she say can see i am very happy...no need to say..lol...i really very happy lei...i happy until actually i very tired wan to sleep le..in the end so active lor..lol..den today i saw syaddieq i also tell him sia..he also say i siao le..lol...u all wont noe how i feel de la..he is so important to me lei..even we r not together i also wish we r fren lor...
to siaoginna>>do come here tag more often ok..anyway read ur blog...don emo le la..any problem can come talk to me or ur boatmate..we will lent our ear to u..den will try to console u...although u noe maybe i am not gd at tat..but i will try..do come to me when u r sad or trouble...i will be there for u...hehe :D

today nv go anywhere...after work jus come home le..dad cook i like de food lei..so happy..thank you my daddy...hehe...tml meeting my best fren...oh ya...tell u all their name la..i every time say best fren u all still donno wat is their name hoh..lol..my best fren is Boon, Junze n Jason yeo...another jason hoh..lol..oh..ya...yesterday gt ppl wan me to be his da jie lei...so i now have 1 di di le...my di di is junze..lol..di di now adays very busy...do take care ok...drink more water n sleep more hoh...oh..ya...U also take care wor...see ur blog say u sick le..do take care also ok...

there r some pic i wan to show u all...





i jus bought a new hp lei...nice..lol...look real a not???lol..





but is fake de la..lol...



saw this at my work place..1 staff de table..make me think of someone..my fren who noe his nick should noe who i say la..lol...i say i wan to post but he stop me sia..but i still post le..lol..when i see this i laugh sia.lol..don angry hoh...jk only hoh..lol...






ok la..i stop here le..wan to go put some into my phone n my mp3..gt new song again..hehe...n also wan to go sleep soon le..head start to pain le sia..not enough sleep...post again tml..take care every one..especially..siaoginna[HIM] n my di di..


[11.00pm]
[thinking of him]
-yayi-

No comments: