Monday, April 23, 2007

today...a tired,sad n a bit angry day....haiz...a bad day for me today....today very busy sia...cos gt a lot of com to update sia...have to finish 213 com by wed...can't finish sia...den when rushing..den so many problem occurs...haiz...walk here n there in the office...tired sia...but still gt slack a bit la..lol..online msn...n go in blog see see..lol..but only a while la...today work until 7pm sia...actually 6 can go le..but can't finish so 7 den go...after work jiu go home le...cos too many day not at home eat le...so today go home eat dinner.....reach home bath le jiu eat dinner....now jus finish eating jiu come blog le......fast hoh...gt sth to say......tell u all y i am sad n angry....

i have read my LAU GONG de blog le...is sad...n hurt....she even scold me in my tag..u all can see la...LAU GONG...u make me feel like u r the second vincent liew...none of my fren scold me bad word b4...u r the second one...haiz...she is my LAU GONG but she don unerstand me at all...you need me i nv pei u meh???you gt think b4 u say tat ma???not i don wan to pei u lei..some time is u nv ask me lei...wan me to open my mouth n ask u first...like tat time when u say wan to watch 300 i already leave tat day free for u le..but when u book ticket u gt call n confirm wif me again ma...NO!! next day i sms u ask u den u say u already book le...den say wat u r waiting for me to sms u first....haiz....if u really need me y u don come ask me urself...u can jus call me or sms me n ask me...i free i will sure be there for u de...last time u work DA u ask me go down find u i nv go meh???den when i work lei...u gt come find me ma??don every time say until i nv pei u can...u wan me pei u...u must tell me de ma...don need to ask others to pass message de ma...like wan to use other ppl to test on wat i will reply like this...I HATE TAT LEI....some more u wan me pei u while working lei....u work den how i pei u sia???i stand there do nth meh??i will feel i am a idiot lei.....haiz...i talk to mic very long tat day...tell her y i some time don wan to meet u...cos i always kana say by u...n always scold me...u tell me...when u nv scold me de...some more is scold bad word lei...i not born to be scolded de lei....i also human lei...gt feeling de lei...i noe some time u r joking..but some time is too much le...u keep scolding de...den i cannot say u back de..when u see i say u back???i don de lor...now u say tat at least Jason busy also listen to u..cos u find him chat...u tell him how u feel...but did u find me???did u come talk to me when u have problem???NO!!!! u nv even sms me or call me when u have problem..how u wan me to listen???i wont noe when u have problem if u nv tell me....Jason n me..i think Jason is more close to u ba...u tell him every thing but not me...maybe he noe how to console u but i don ba...maybe he concern u more den i do ba...if this is wat u think den i have nth to say..u go to him when u need help or some one to pei u lor...u r always not happy of wat i am doing..i donno y...i only go out wif fren den u say i nv pei u...den u go out wif fren did i say anything...u can pei ur fren den i cannot meh???ya...maybe i is over...maybe meet my tat group fren too often le..but when i will noe u r free a not...when u will need me???u nv say anything lei....maybe also my fault tat i nv sms u..but did u sms me???also no lei...haiz...i donno wat to say la...how u wan to say me or scold me den do it lor...i really donno wat i can do to change all this...

so many thing happened after Jason n i de incident...haiz...sob sob...how i wish i can go back when i was in nitec....regret of coming to simei ITE le...haiz...LAU GONG n me use to be super close n gd de...we nv quarrel b4 de...but now....EVERYDAY also have sth to make her angry...i donno y....REALLY DONNO Y....is her att changed toward me??or i have really done sth wrong???or she jeslous tat i too close wif my other fren???tell me...tell me....

to all my fren>>>if u all wan to meet me n need me...PLS LET ME NOE...i wont noe when u all need me.....

to my dearest LAU GONG>>>>i am sorry if i say anything to hurt u...n make u so hate me...i am really sorry....

sorry for the long post...

[saddest day]
[thinking of him]
-yayi-

No comments: