Friday, August 17, 2007

like so long nv post le.. i am back le.. i feel like i like no life like tat.. every day after sch rush home.. n get change den go work le.. every day also the same.. haiz.. some more at work.. very bored sia.. but today still ok.. cos my fren come find me.. thanks ar... but i need to say sorry ti shinn.. cos he came down find me but i entertain my other fren.. sry ar.. anyway u also don need to entertain u la.. gt ur anime gal pei u ma.. LOLx...

wa.. today almost late for work.. i went down to mum shop to have my dinner.. i reach shop at 4 plus.. have to eat very fast den my dad, mum n bro going to collect my bro's car.. is here already.. so my mum wan to send me to work also... but they don wan to pay extra money to go in orchard.. cos go in need to pay the TAX ma.. den put down down at the PUB building if i'm not wrong.. den at tat time is already 4.55pm le lor.. i work 5 lei.. i run to work.. n it was raining lei.. when i waiting for the traffic light i bend down to fold my jeans.. den gt 1 uncle very gd.. he was carrying a umbrella den he jus stand beside me wan to cover for me lei.. den i was like.... hmmm.. thank you.. den he jus say is ok.. raining ma.. den when the green man appear.. i need to rush to work ma.. i wan abt to run le lei.. the uncle like still wan to cover for me.. den he a bit old le ma.. walk a bit slow.. sorry to say tat.. so i tell the uncle is ok.. i need to rush le.. den he say ok.. a bit lame lei the uncle.. but thanks.... really thanks... :D

this is my bro de car... nice rite.. LOLx.. make me feel like driving also.. tml wan to go book my lesson le.. LOLx.. took my PDL but i haven book my lesson.. LOLx...

my colleague Eileen de 1n half year daughter.. cute rite.. hehe.. she today off so bring her daughter out to take neoprint.. so cute lor.. hehe...

me again.. hehe..

[thinking of him]
-yayi-

No comments: