Monday, August 27, 2007

wa.. is going to 1am le.. but i am still using com.. tml i think i going to wake up late again le.. this fews days every day also like this.. n end up late for class also.. hehe..

today went to work at far east... work for 4 hours nia lor.. from 5.45 to 9.45pm nia.. so short lor.. i go to work a while den i fan gong le.. LOLx.. mum send me to work n also fetch me home.. thanks ar.. hehe.. today when working lucky gt Vincent Liew pei me.. if not i will bored till death le.. n some more at far east only 1 person work morning n 1 person work night ma.. when i off all the machine n all the light is so dark lor.. i am so scared lor.. den alone i have to do all the thing alone.. so long nv do closing le.. so scared.. n i have to close the gate n have to press the pin.. the gate is to heavy lor.. n i scared i press wrong pin den the alarm will ring.. if ring my boss de HP will ring le.. den i also die le... den Vincent say i last time work gt ring b4.. wa.. i more scared.. KNS.. scared me only.. LOLx.. but today don have.. heng ar.. if not i die le.. LOLx... don like to work far east.. make me so scared.. I DON WAN TO WORK AT FAR EAST.... LOLx..


today at work.. nv eat much cos i not hungry.. but my fren is waiting for me to come n buy thing eat together.. so i buy lor.. i bought the SHILIN de chicken.. no more le.. nv eat much also la.. giv Vincent eat.. cos i really not hungry.. don feel like eating.. wa.. today really shock ar.. if u all noe me well should noe i don like to drink plain water de.. today de Yayi drink 2 bottle of water lei.. plain water lei... weird ar.. LOLx...




i drink 2 bottle of this size lei.. i think is a lot le lor.. some more is plain water lor.. LOLx...

ok.. stop here le.. tml need to work again.. but not far east.. is Herren... hehe...

[thinking of him]
-yayi-

No comments: