Sunday, August 19, 2007

today morning went to book my driving lesson.. next month start i every fri have to go for my lesson le.. i book 7 lesson at once.. hehe.. cos $500 plus.. wa.. hard pain for my dad.. hehe.. cos is his money.. thanks ar dad.. lol... aftert tat jiu buy food go home eat together wif my sis n vincent liew.. cos he pei me go book my driving.. thanks Vincent.. den around 1 plus 2 ba.. i think.. Vinsion come back house to do his work.. do some research for his work.. den around 5.30pm like tat we jiu go out le.. cos meeting angelia to go some shopping n also pei Fu Wen to buy his shirt.. but in the end he wan de shirt don have le.. oh.. so sad.. LOLx.. so we jiu go shop shop lor.. den Vinsion de fren call ask him go clubbing.. so around 9 plus 10 he jiu PS us go meet his fren le.. after he go not long we jiu go home le lor... nth much today also le..

i pei my dear angelia take train to tampines den my mum come fatch me home.. when we reach tampines interchange we suddenly gt a lot a lot of thing to say sia.. every thing also say.. dear.. talk to u i feel gd lei.. can throw every thing to u.. u also don say me de.. hehe.. next time we really can meet a time to come out jus talk lei.. but every time we plan to talk den nth to say de lei.. when we nv plan to talk den we gt dam a lot thing to say sia.. LOLx..

tml i need to work again lei.. sian... work 5 to 10.30pm.. i think i will sleep until very late den wake up ba.. hehe.. not enough sleep.. wan to sleep until i think is enough.. hehe..

[thinking of him]
-yayi-

No comments: