Monday, June 30, 2008

28 june 08
Happy birthday to ShaSha!!


bao bao come my house..
my second surprise from him. hahaha
he bluff tat he still on his way..

den next sec he call me he reach my house gate le..
when i go the gate i saw him taking sth.
after i open the gate.
he say happy 2nd anniversary to me
den giv me the box.
i was so shock la. donno wat to say lei.
but was happy.

i donno how he get the borwnie.
u everyday in camp lei.
den fri book out i meet him also lei.
den i keep asking him how how how??
hahahaha

he say, i ask his sis to help him buy den collect.
he say, i go online to research on this long time ago.
i was to happy to hear tat.
but still gt a lots of question mark in my head.
hahaha

hide from me lei.
idiot.
hahaha
but i very happy.. thanks dear.
Love u lots.
sorry i nv get anything for u.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

the words on the borwnie mean I Love U.
the I n U r in malay den the ai is chinese..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

went shasha house to celebrate her birthday.
she gt a mine buffet.

29 june 08
went to bao bao house.
den after tat pei him go CCK.

den he take bus to his camp den i take train home.

Photobucket

Photobucket

this is how he look like when he wear his uniform.
but is not in full u.
i nv see him wear full u b4 yet..
he book in no need to wear tat lei.
only need to wear the shirt n the police pants.


Photobucket

Photobucket

miss him lots.

going bangkok soon le.
but still gt a lot of thing haven do.

very tired.
do so much thing today.

every sat our time is pack lei.
we like gt so many places to go.
next week also.

need to find time to rest at home whole day.
dear dear n i very tired le. need rest.

ok la.. i go sleep le..

lau po..this week wan to meet ma??
u all free??
let me noe asap ok..
miss u guys.



update soon



miss bao bao lots.

No comments: